2 large eggs
2 tbsp low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp xylitol
A pinch of salt
½ pound of fresh strawberries
½ cup coconut sugar
and a tbsp of lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan
2.Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until thickened.
For the batter:
1. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl
2. Whisk well and let sit for 2 minutes. (This will help the batter thicken)
3. Spray a griddle or skillet with coconut oil pan spray or something similar and heat up on the stove top.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto heated griddle or skillet.
5. When the panflake begins to bubble, flip and cook for an additional few seconds.
6. Remove and enjoy! Top with strawberry sauce, greek yogurt, fresh berries, nut butter or any of your favorite toppings.