top of page
Gammie's Cranberry Salad
2 cups raw cranberries
1 1/4 cups water
1 cup Allulose (zero calorie sweetener)
1 package Cherry Jell-O
3/4 cup diced celery
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1/4 tsp Celtic salt
1/2 crushed or diced pineapple
1. Cook cranberries in water until soft (they split)
2. Add Allulose and cook 5 minutes
3. Remove from heat, pour in Jell-O powder, stir until dissolved and chill.
4. When partially set, add remaining ingredients.
5. Chill until completely set.
bottom of page