Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 bag riced cauliflower (cooked and drained well)
1/2 cup almond flour (wheat flour is great too)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch Celtic sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cook riced cauliflower according to package and drain well (squeeze through cheesecloth or towel for best results)
3. Allow to cool and then mix well in a bowl with almond flour, baking powder, salt and egg.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into a circle resembling a pizza crust. This recipe works best when doing mini personal pizzas.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Flip pizza crust over and add desired toppings.
8. Bake for an additional 7-10 minutes.